Thursday, March 26, 2015

CHINA INTERVENTIONAL THERAPEUTICS 2015

I just received this very nice letter from the organisers of CIT 2015.
It makes me feel good. I must confess that I did not think I did anything to deserve those kind words.
In a way I feel sad that my own country have never written some nice words about me after what I have contributed. 


Dear Dr. Ng,

It is truly a great honor for us to have your participation as faculty for CIT2015 in partnership with TCT. On behalf of the CIT Board of Directors, we would like to thank you, from the deep of our hearts, for the personal support and commitment you’ve given to us during the whole last week at CIT2015 meeting.

CIT 2015 this year back in Beijing was, again, a big success with 6,478 attendees from 30 countries and regions, and 32 provinces and municipal cities of China. During the three and a half days, CIT2015 had more than 1200 lectures presented, over 40 hours live case demonstrated, and 14 late breaking trials / first report investigations released. In the past 13 years, there were ups and downs though, CIT has become more than just a conference. It is a platform to meet new friends and to renew friendship with old acquaintances. With all your help and contribution, we are able to make CIT become an internationally remarkable teaching course in interventional cardiology. Our gratitude is beyond words. The long-term friendship and supports we got from you was an invaluable asset for CIT!

CIT2016 in partnership with TCT will take place on Thursday, March 17 through Sunday, March 20, 2016 in Beijing. We look forward to working with you again next year.


Sincerely, 
Run-Lin Gao, MD
Chairman of CIT

Bo Xu, MBBS
Secretary General of CIT



No comments: