Friday, April 12, 2013

PLEASE CHECK YOUR VOTER STATUS, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. PLEASE.

Yesterday when I had a little time in the afternoon, I went into the internet and check my voter status, to see if there are any changes.
I am still in Subang Jaya and my polling station is at a school in USJ 2.
In 2004, when I checked, they had posted me to Mambau ( I have never lived or stayed there ) to vote. When I complained ( that was about 1 month before the 2004 GE, the officer told me that it was too late to correct and that I had no choice but to vote at Mambau for the 2004 GE and that they will bring me back for the 2008 GE ( which they did). In 2008, I voted at Subang Jaya.

Now, I would advise all of you to check.
              www.daftarj.spr.gov.my
Then key in you Mycad number, and your details with voting center should appear.

Please check.

YOUR VOTE COUNT. VOTE FOR CHANGE.

No comments: