Tuesday, September 24, 2024

 
Impian Malaysia

My friend Tony Pua has again ask us to re-start the medical camps in the interior of Sarawak, both as a health project to help the people who lack healthcare facilities in the interior of Sarawak, as well as to show that DAP cares for Sarawak.

Tonight I have arranged for a dinner with Kit Siang and a strong DAP delegation, including Tony and also members of my medical and dental team to seek their opinion.

Age is catching up on me and the energy level is lower. So need to pass on to younger doctors and dentists so as to keep the dream going.

We shall be meeting, over dinner,  at the Restaurant Minitanker where we first met in 2012 to plan the first series of Impian Malaysia medical camps. We return there tonight to seek consensus for the launching of the second series.


One of our team members, Dr Carol, film this short video at one of our last Camps in Kapit. I like the video, but found the going tough because of the need to climb on and off the "perahu" whenever we reach shallow river beds. My left hip replacement always made me worried, should I fall.

Overall it was service and fun too. The younger doctors and students, had a good time too.


Please do join us. You can contact me? 

No comments: