Saturday, May 03, 2014

ANTI-GST CAMPAIGN STILL ON IN DATARAN MERDEKA

                                                           With some of the leaders there
Last night I was asked to dropby Dataran Merdeka as some one was under the weather. So I went down with my friend, Genta, to pay the group there a visit.
There were about 40-50 people there holding placards and banners, on the TAR side of Dataran. Some placards were asking the cars passing by to hnk, if you are in support and many did.


I think that they stayed overnight at Dataran. The Police were there but kept their distance. It was a peaceful demonstration.
Tonight, I will probably dropby again to make sure that all stay healthy.

Plese do honk should you pass by that way. Show your support.

NO GST................UNLESS

No comments: